the most deadly snake video

he largest animal I work with is the king cobra (Ophiophagus hannah). These 18-foot denizens of the dark forest interior are by far the most intelligent snakes I have ever worked with. To get one out for milking I have to enter a very large, room-sized cage that houses three males and a female. Invariably, they end up splitting up, so that I have king cobras literally coming at me
பாம்பென்றால் படையும் நடுங்கும் , படை நடுங்குமோ இல்லையோ இந்த வீடியோவில் இருப்பதை பார்த்தால் கண்டிப்பாக நீங்கள் நடுங்குவீர்கள் பி.கு (அபாயகரமானது இதய பலவீனமானவர்கள் பார்க்க வேண்டாம் )
from all sides.
King cobras venom is highly toxic...Not sure where you got that information from..Yes due to its size it can pump more than the usual amounts of venom into something but believe me, one drop can kill you just as easily as 10 can....But drop for drop I believe the Inland Taipan is clearly the most venomous snake in the world...Although not the most dangerous...I would give that one to the Russells viper...Those and Asian cobras kill more people annually than any other snakes.
பயமா இருக்குல்ல சரி ஒரு ஒட்டு போட்டுட்டு போங்க

No comments:

Post a Comment

tamil10